Best Bottom Loading Water Dispenser Reviewed
Last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 04:29 pm
A bottom loading water dispenser is an important fixture for home, offices and other business establishments. It serves as a source of potable drinking water. It also helps reduce carbon footprint since it reduces dependence on bottled water. Some units also have coolers or heaters which means you can get both hot and cold water at will. The best bottom loading water dispenser has an all-season application and will soon become the indispensable star in your home or office with time.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Best Bottom Loading Water Dispensers to Buy
- 1. Avalon A4BLWTRCLR water dispenser, 3 or 5 gallon bottle
- 2. Brio Self Cleaning Bottom Loading Water Cooler Water Dispenser
- 3. Honeywell HWB1083S 39-Inch Commercial Grade Freestanding Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4. Whirlpool Self Cleaning, Hot and Cold, Stainless Bottom Load Water Cooler with LED Indicators
- 5. hOmeLabs Bottom Loading Water Dispenser - Features Hot, Cold and Room Temperature Settings
- 6. Costway Bottom Loading Water Cooler Dispenser Underlying Stainless Steel Water Dispenser Cold Hot 5 Gallon Home Office
- 7. Vitapur VWD1006BLP Bottom Load Water Dispenser
- 8. Primo hTRiO Bottom Loading Water Cooler
- 9. Brio Essential Series Bottom Load Hot, Cold & Room Water Cooler Dispenser - 3 Temperature Modes for Home or Office - UL / Energy Star Approved
- 10. Avalon Bottom Loading Water Cooler Dispenser
- Final Thoughts
Frequently Asked Questions
Bottom loading and top loading water dispensers have similar parts and serve the same purpose essentially. They are also made of the same materials in most cases. The most notable difference between both types of dispensers as their name implies is in how they are loaded. Top loading units require you to refill by lifting and flipping the bottle to be placed on top of the dispenser. Lifting a 3 or 5-gallon bottle is not as simple as it sounds and this makes top loading units a less desirable choice for many people even though they are cheaper.
On the other hand, bottom loading dispensers have compartments at the base where the bottle is loaded. There are a cap and hose which fits over the bottle and extends into it. Typically, the unit also has a pump which moves water from the bottle to the dispenser reservoir.
If you are buying a bottom loading water dispenser, these are some of the factors to keep in mind if you would get the best bottom loading water dispenser.
- Size: in considering the size you have to look at it from two different perspectives. On one part there is a need to consider how large the dispenser in terms of the capacity of water it can handle. On the other hand, the amount of space you have to spare will also determine how large or small your water dispenser can be.
- Hot and cold water capability: from reading bottom Loading Water Dispenser reviews you’ll discover that most modern units can deliver hot, cold or room temperature water. However, since they have different capabilities this can be a defining criterion too, based on your personal preferences.
- Safety: a child lock mechanism is a very important fixture especially when the unit dispenses hot water and you might have kids around it quite often.
- Power: as with every electrical appliance, you need to consider how economical your choice will be at the end of the day.
- Ease of use: factors such as the buttons and control, drip tray, space for your glass or bottle and so on determine how convenient using your water dispenser will be.
- Cleaning and maintenance: you should buy dispensers that are durable and easy to maintain. Ease of cleaning is important since it will impact how clean the water you get from the dispenser will be in the long run.
Best Bottom Loading Water Dispensers to Buy
1. Avalon A4BLWTRCLR water dispenser, 3 or 5 gallon bottle
The Avalon A4BLWTRCLR bottom loading water dispenser features a sleek innovative design with lots of impressive features that makes it worth more than its price. This dispenser allows you to customize your drinking experience according to your preferences. You can decide whether you want hot, cool or crisp cold water thanks to the dispenser’s three temperature settings. This dispenser is built for household use and has been certified to be safe for kids.
Another cool feature about this dispenser is its inbuilt night light. With this, you do not need to worry about locating your dispenser in the dark at night. The water spout is lit up at night. Additionally, there is also an indicator light which shows when it’s 3 to 5 gallons bottle is empty and needs replacement.
2. Brio Self Cleaning Bottom Loading Water Cooler Water Dispenser
More than just a water dispenser, this unit is designed to be a stylish addition to any home. The hot and cold water tanks are built with food-grade stainless steel which ensures that the water stays pure and retains its great taste and temperature for longer. The unit can dispense water at varying temperatures from three different spouts. This also allows for simultaneous use if you so desire.
The water spouts also feature a two-step handle operation. This serves as a child safety feature ensuring the kids cannot operate the unit without adult supervision. You will also love the unit’s self-cleaning feature as well as its anti-bacterial shield and coated splash plate which ensures that only clean and safe water is dispensed from the unit at all times. The drip tray is also easily removable which makes it quite easy to clean.
3. Honeywell HWB1083S 39-Inch Commercial Grade Freestanding Water Cooler Dispenser
The Honeywell commercial grade water dispenser is ideal for both home and office use. This easy-to-use unit can deliver water at room temperature as well as hot or cold. It has an impressive heating capacity and can raise the temperature of 4 liters of water to about 179 degrees F in an hour. It can also cool 2 liters of water below 50 degrees in an hour.
The dispenser is quite easy to use beginning with the process of setting it up, loading the water gallons and using the unit. The unit is built with high-quality materials and in conformation with top safety standards. It is also elegantly built which makes it an impressive household or office fixture as well.
4. Whirlpool Self Cleaning, Hot and Cold, Stainless Bottom Load Water Cooler with LED Indicators
This Whirlpool water cooler and dispenser can deliver cold water as cool as 40 degrees Fahrenheit which is a lot colder than what you get from the most water dispenser. This makes this product ideal for areas where the summer days get hot. It also dispenses water more effectively than other water dispensing units thanks to its powerful heavy-duty pump which less water behind in the tank without stressing the motor.
The dispenser is engineered for commercial grade use. Thanks to a solid steel frame and quality parts you can be sure of this dispenser’s durability even for years to come. The unit’s self-cleaning technology is also quite effective allowing the cooler to clean itself and deliver clean and safe water supply at all times.
5. hOmeLabs Bottom Loading Water Dispenser - Features Hot, Cold and Room Temperature Settings
The stylish and highly functional hOmeLabs water dispenser is designed for use in pretty much any space. You can set it up for your home, office or even use in a gym. It is elegant with a sturdy stainless steel door which gives it an impressive modern look.
This dispenser feature a very intuitive control panel with a manual power button which you can easily flip on or off at will. It supplies water at room temperature but also offers hot and cold water faucets as well. The drip tray is removable and is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.
6. Costway Bottom Loading Water Cooler Dispenser Underlying Stainless Steel Water Dispenser Cold Hot 5 Gallon Home Office
The Costway bottom loading water dispenser can give you a crisp cold drink as low as 43 degrees F for hot days but will also serve you hot water for your coffee or tea on cold days. This all-season water dispenser is ideal for home and offices and is designed to fit in just about anywhere. It features an attractive design with a nice finish that can blend in beautifully into any room decor.
To minimize your energy consumption and for easy control, this unit has a switch for independently turning off the hot and cold water supply at will. The hot water faucet is also designed to be safe for kids at all times. It features an extra-large drip tray and this can be easily removed for convenient cleaning.
7. Vitapur VWD1006BLP Bottom Load Water Dispenser
Get hot or cold water with just a push of a button with the Vitapur VWD1006BLP Bottom Loading Water Dispenser. This unit is built for convenience and ease of use. This unit doesn’t just cool or warm water, you can set the water temperature to your desired level using the adjustable temperature knob. To further enhance convenience, the fill area is designed to be extra-large which gives enough room to easily any type and size of the container.
The Vitapur VWD1006BLP features an energy-saving kettle. This helps to keep the hot water at the desired temperature for a long period thus helping to save energy. Overall the unit is built to be durable and reliable and it guarantees long term use.
8. Primo hTRiO Bottom Loading Water Cooler
Primo hTRiO bottom loading water dispenser can cool or heat water depending on your needs. This dispenser features a sleek, space-saving design and delivers versatile performance. The unit loads both 5 and 3-gallon bottles. It is quite easy to assemble and can be ready for use in mere minutes.
This dispenser offers a super-fast dispensing rate. The unit can fill glasses or sports bottles in mere seconds. Keeping with its space-saving design, the dispenser has storage space that can hold 20 K-Cup pods. There is also a coffee filter included in the unit. It uses paddle controls which makes dispensing quite easy and convenient.
9. Brio Essential Series Bottom Load Hot, Cold & Room Water Cooler Dispenser - 3 Temperature Modes for Home or Office - UL / Energy Star Approved
Brio Essential Series Bottom loading water dispenser features a triple temperature faucet design which allows it to deliver hot, cold and water at ambient temperature all at the push of a button. It is only 2 and a half inches wide which makes it just perfect for almost any space. It is compact without compromising on functionality.
A 2 step operation keeps kids safe around this dispenser. The child safety lock and the faucet dispensing lever must be pressed for the unit to dispense hot water. The disk tray is removable and has a quoted splash plate. This makes it quite easy to clean an maintain this dispenser.
10. Avalon Bottom Loading Water Cooler Dispenser
The Avalon Bottom Loading Hot/Cold Water Cooler features an easy to use paddle spout design which a lot convenient compared to button-operated models. The unit can be used for both hot and cold water supply and it is fitted with a compressor which further helps the unit to deliver truly cold water for your needs.
The Avalon is quick and easy to set up and functions quite effectively. The unit also operates silently which is a good thing for those easily disturbed by noise. It also has an inbuilt night light which helps to locate the dispenser at night. An LED indicator also notifies you of an empty bottle so that you can refill.
With the best bottom loading water dispenser installed in your home or office, your water supply issues will be conveniently over. Be sure to follow the tips above to get a high-quality unit. Also, buy one whose bottom load water dispenser cleaning capability is excellent. This way you can be sure of a clean and healthy water supply at all time.