In today’s world of “smart everything”, homeowners are turning to smart lock devices to secure…
Best Meat Slicer For Home Use
Meat slicers became a choice for lovers of delicious deli tastiness that don’t want to empty their wallet for a pound of shaved beef. This is what restaurants rely on for their constant supply of thin-sliced meat, onions, vegetables, pickles, and more. Purchasing the best meat slicer for home use is one of the fastest ways to get around meat slicing as no professional chef can top its performance.
- Best Meat Slicers For Home Use to Buy
- 1. Chef'sChoice 609A000 Electric Meat Slicer with Stainless Steel Blade Features Slice Thickness Control and Tilted Food Carriage Easy Clean
- 2. VEVOR 10" Blade Commercial Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer, 10 Inch
- 3. Cuisinart FS-75 Kitchen Pro Food Slicer
- 4. Meat Slicer Electric Deli Food Slicer with Child Lock Protection, Removable 7.5'' Stainless Steel Blade and Food Carriage, Adjustable Thickness Food Slicer Machine for Meat, Cheese, Bread
- 5. BESWOOD 10" Premium Chromium-plated Carbon Steel Blade Electric Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer Commercial and for Home use
- 6. Elite Platinum EMT-625B Ultimate Precision Electric Deli Food Meat Slicer Removable Stainless Steel Blade, Adjustable Thickness, Ideal for Cold Cuts, Hard Cheese, Vegetables & Bread, 7.5”
- 7. Chefman Die-Cast Electric Deli/Food Slicer Precisely Cuts Meat Cheese, Bread, Fruit & Veggies, Adjustable Thickness Dial, Removable 7.5” Serrated Stainless Steel Blade, Non-Slip Feet, Compact
- 8. AKG Chef Electric Food Slicer, Precision 7.5” ceramic coated Stainless Steel Blade For Various Food, Powerful 180 Watt motor, Anti Slip feet
- 9. KWS MS-6RS Premium 200w Electric Meat Slicer 6-Inch in Red Stainless Steel Blade, Frozen Meat Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer Low Noises Commercial and Home Use
- 10. Weston 61-0901-W Heavy Duty Meat and Food Slicer, 9", Stainless Steel
- Buying Guide For Meat Slicers For Home Use
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Meat Slicers For Home Use to Buy
List below are the best meat slicers for home use reviewed:
1. Chef'sChoice 609A000 Electric Meat Slicer with Stainless Steel Blade Features Slice Thickness Control and Tilted Food Carriage Easy Clean
The chef choice brand is widely known for its budget-friendly price, and the Chef’s Choice 609A000 Electric Meat Slicer is no different. Featuring stainless steel slice and cast-aluminum with a gear-drive cool-running high-torque motor, the meat slicer provides a hands-on solution for outdoor enthusiasts who prefer to slice their own game. It also features a tilted large-capacity food carriage and cantilever design to provide fast slicing. To ensure safety, an intermittent and continuous power switch secures the food carriage in a lock position to limit access to the blade when it is not in use.
2. VEVOR 10" Blade Commercial Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer, 10 Inch
The VEVOR 10″ Blade Commercial Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer comes with a multi-application feature that allows you to use it for your everyday restaurant needs and in a sandwich shop. Designed to resist corrosion, the blade features a stainless steel design that protects it from damage from water and helps to maintain a sharp edge for slicing. The food slicer also comes with a fixed ring guard for safe use as it prevents unintentional contact with the blade. The slicer is small and compact for a perfect fit on your counter.
3. Cuisinart FS-75 Kitchen Pro Food Slicer
The Cuisinart FS-75 Kitchen Pro Food Slicer features die-cast aluminum and premium-coated steel housing for lasting and durable use. It also comes with a removable 7.5-inch undulated stainless steel blade for cutting meat, veggies, and fruits. Not just this, a slice control knob allows you to adjust from thin to thick without stress. The stainless steel carriage, food guide, and blade are all removable to permit easy cleanup after use. To make operation easy, non-slip feet allow the slicer to sit comfortably on your countertop for stable operation.
4. Meat Slicer Electric Deli Food Slicer with Child Lock Protection, Removable 7.5'' Stainless Steel Blade and Food Carriage, Adjustable Thickness Food Slicer Machine for Meat, Cheese, Bread
The Meat Slicer Electric Deli Food Slicer features adjustable thickness from super thin to thick for slicing meat, cheese, roast beef, and more. The slicer is powered by 200 watts, and the stainless steel serrated blade is sharp enough to help you keep a consistent sharp cut. The ring-guard cover is removable, and the food carriage, blade, food pusher, and the slide-rod extension are removable to make cleaning easy. This feature allows you to clean the slicer in a breeze. A safety lock and a power button also prevent mistake operation for more controlled use.
5. BESWOOD 10" Premium Chromium-plated Carbon Steel Blade Electric Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer Commercial and for Home use
Forged from a high-temperature treatment process, the BESWOOD 10″ Premium Chromium-plated blade promises durable and longer lifetime performance. The chromium-plated carbon steel design protects the blade from corrosion and also eliminates the need to sharpen it frequently. This is because the aluminum body with top-mounted, two stones blades sharpener consistently sharpens the blade edge. This allows it to slice through meat, cheese, fruit, ham, and veggies with accurate precision. For best protection, the blade features double illuminated power switch 24V to avoid power shock and places it among the best meat slicer for home use.
6. Elite Platinum EMT-625B Ultimate Precision Electric Deli Food Meat Slicer Removable Stainless Steel Blade, Adjustable Thickness, Ideal for Cold Cuts, Hard Cheese, Vegetables & Bread, 7.5”
Designed with rustproof and easy to clean features, the Elite Platinum EMT-625B slicer promises durable performance. The blade, guide, dial, and feet of the slicer work together to ensure only the best result. A safety guide leads the meat to the blades while keeping your fingers at a safe length to prevent accidents from the operation. It also features an adjustable thickness for slicing thin smoked ham and thick slices of pastrami. In all, the food slicer is great for slicing sausages, vegetables, cheese, and meat.
7. Chefman Die-Cast Electric Deli/Food Slicer Precisely Cuts Meat Cheese, Bread, Fruit & Veggies, Adjustable Thickness Dial, Removable 7.5” Serrated Stainless Steel Blade, Non-Slip Feet, Compact
The Chefman Die-Cast Electric Deli/Food slicer comes with an adjustable thickness dial for customizing slices and cutting them the way you want. The slicer also features sleek and compact design, small enough for most countertops and cabinets. For easy after-use care, the blade is removable and retractable for easy cleaning. Sturdy non-slip feet also ensure that the slicer stays in place for a firm grip during operation. For a mark on the durability the product offers, it comes with a 1-year warranty to take care of dissatisfaction after the purchase.
8. AKG Chef Electric Food Slicer, Precision 7.5” ceramic coated Stainless Steel Blade For Various Food, Powerful 180 Watt motor, Anti Slip feet
The AKG Chef Electric Food Slicer comes with a detachable blade, food tray, and food pusher. This makes it dishwasher safe and makes cleaning easy. It also features an easy-to-use thickness control that allows you to set slicing thickness by turning the side knob. The slicer offers a wider thickness range that makes it suitable for hard cheeses, frozen foods, beef jerky, and more. Also, a special bearing and belt system keeps the blade running smoothly without lubricants. By implication, you can install and unload the blade without making your hands oily
9. KWS MS-6RS Premium 200w Electric Meat Slicer 6-Inch in Red Stainless Steel Blade, Frozen Meat Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer Low Noises Commercial and Home Use
The 6-inch high-quality stainless steel blade of the KWS MS-6RS Premium 200w Electric Meat Slicer offers a durable meat slicing solution for caterers, chefs, and home use. The high-quality 304 stainless steel blade is firm and anti-rust, and also offers precision and makes it possible to make several slice adjustments. It also has a built-in sharpener that sharpens the blade to help maintain a sharp edge without the constant need for sharpening. To ensure stability during use, skid-proof rubber feet secure the slicer on your countertop.
10. Weston 61-0901-W Heavy Duty Meat and Food Slicer, 9", Stainless Steel
The Weston 61-0901-W Heavy Duty Meat and Food Slicer runs on a belt-driven 150-watt motor that slices through meats and vegetables easily and quickly. Designed with a thickness control that allows you to slice meats and steaks, you can decide on how thick or thin you want your meat sliced. It also features a suction cup that keeps the slicer in place when slicing. This takes care of moving back and forth while slicing. The compact design also makes it easy to transport and store.
Buying Guide For Meat Slicers For Home Use
Ease of use: the idea behind buying a meat slicer is so that you can enjoy what a restaurant would offer you from the comfort of your home. That said, meat slicer for home kitchens should be easy to use. While some slicers with small carriage might require you to do some trimming, some provide extra convenience for the users.
Safety: features like non-slip feet, easy-to-remove blades, and automatic power switch reduce the risk of cutting yourself during use. You can also purchase cut-resistant gloves for added protection.
Ease of cleaning: ease of assembling and disassembling after use is important for every meat slicer. This is because it makes it easier to clean and also keeps your dishwasher safe.
Power: The higher the wattage and motor power, the faster a slicer will do its job. If you would be slicing a lot of frozen meat, you need to purchase the higher-powered units.
Size: In the case of a meat slicer, compact design can be a blessing. This is because it permits easy storage after use and transportation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do with a meat slicer?
A meat slicer for home kitchen is a versatile tool can be used in different ways. For example, apart from slicing meat, the slicer can be used to cut vegetables, onions, and pepper rings. The rule is that it can be used to cut anything that you can cut with a knife. It only does the job faster and more efficiently.
How to sharpen a meat slicer blade?
The question of how to sharpen the slicer blade depends on the type of slicer that you have. Some meat slicers come with built-in attachments that sharpen the blade. Some also feature sharpening stones and an integrated knife that sharpens the blade as it works. For meat slicers without these features, follow the manufacturer’s instruction as a walk through the sharpening procedure.
Can you cut frozen meat with a meat slicer?
Yes, it can. However, it is not always easy. For the best result, the meat should not be completely frozen, otherwise, you might damage the blade. We recommend that you use the slicer on a partially frozen meat than on a fully frozen meat.
Choosing the best meat slicer for home use can be tricky, however, we have come up with a list of the best slicers that the market has to offer. All you need to do is choose the meat slicer you think is best for a home kitchen.